oneBoro Forum

Hull City v Boro 2-0

2 minutes ago, JMC91 said:

Remember when we got to the playoffs, didn't have a shot on target in 180 minutes and lost 1-0 to Villa

Totally erased from my memory which this game soon will be.

Gosh it's going to be a long fortnight........................sigh!

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JMC91 said:

Remember when we got to the playoffs, didn't have a shot on target in 180 minutes and lost 1-0 to Villa

We're a long way from the play-offs now. Yes, we stank them out, but can you honestly see us finishing fifth this season?

Moral of the story: two wrong managerial appointments don't make a right.

5 minutes ago, tmcc said:

the glory days according to some on here

A heck of a lot better than not getting anywhere near the playoffs. I didn’t even have to be a rocket scientist to work that one out

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

A heck of a lot better than not getting anywhere near the playoffs. I didn’t even have to be a rocket scientist to work that one out

Even if he made fans hate football?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm no fan of Warnock, but I'll let him off this game, as it was kind of a freak show.

Boro's poor execution in front of goal cost us 2 or 3, which would have won us the game (can't blame that entirely on the manager).

Hull OTOH must have used up all their luck for this month with that Lumley OG.

At least we have some time away from league football, to de-stress and get over today.

I am a bit concerned, W T F are you in denial, stressed, forced do you need help? 😁

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

i think you'll find the outcome was exactly the same...another season in the championship....
and tony had a much better squad, Downing, Traore, Bamford, Gibson, Randolph, fabio da silva..

with the quality of players he had his performance was much worse IMO

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Even if he made fans hate football?

But he didn’t make the fans hate football @Brunners they decided that for themselves. They didn’t like him so they didn’t like football 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I am a bit concerned, W T F are you in denial, stressed, forced do you need help? 😁

Maybe. Its hard to tell these days.

Though the voices in my head tell me I'm perfectly sane... 🤪

But compared to some games I've seen this season, I thought we weren't too bad.

That first 30 minutes was terrible...but we've played like that for a full 90 minutes some games.

At least we tried and created a few good scoring chances, plus a bunch of nearly-chances (just lacking the final ball). We were at least vaguely entertaining at times.

I stand by my comment that Hull got ridiculously lucky and never in a million years deserved the win. A draw would have been a fair result.

• Like 2