oneBoro Forum

On 10/3/2021 at 10:55 AM, TeaCider24 said:

They scored from a shot off target hitting our keeper on the back of the head and going in, and had been completely dominated in the second half up to that point.

We should have scored 2 or 3 by the time they fluked a goal, but for rank finishing and a great save from their keeper.

That doesn't scream to me of a manager's plan working, just the other team stuttering.

We were embarassing and I'd like Warnock to leave, but I don't think I'd be giving many plaudits to Grant McCann for yesterday.

I've been to 4 away games this season and we have yet to score a goal, whilst conceding 7. In some of those games, we barely managed a shot on goal.

We absolutely should have taken one of those chances v Hull but we didnt and this cannot be explained away with "just one of those games", I've been at too many of them already and it's only early October.

The rot has well and truly set in, the away support is (at best) split and our home crowds will only go one way.....time for a change.

• Like 2
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, morrissey said:

I've been to 4 away games this season and we have yet to score a goal, whilst conceding 7. In some of those games, we barely managed a shot on goal.

We absolutely should have taken one of those chances v Hull but we didnt and this cannot be explained away with "just one of those games", I've been at too many of them already and it's only early October.

The rot has well and truly set in, the away support is (at best) split and our home crowds will only go one way.....time for a change.

Be careful you may become Warnocks next excuse as a jinx 😉