• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Posed a question the other day asking how is Assombalonga getting on with his new club, is he scoring for fun?

last story I read about Britt was him scoring a goal and his strike partner Balotelli punching a team mate.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I've said for a while they're legit & their result vs us wasn't a fluke. They're really good, especially at home.

Young left back from our U23s

How can they go from getting pumped 5-0 by Luton to sticking 4 past probably the best team in the league

Madness

Very pleased that we keep the same team because we will now whether or not Tuesday night was a fluke.

My head tells me that we are more than capable of winning just feel we need to score early on.

What's the bet we try their keeper from distance today

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

How can they go from getting pumped 5-0 by Luton to sticking 4 past probably the best team in the league

Madness

To be fair, Luton have been really good recently too, their results just haven't been reflecting their performances.

As DZ says though, welcome to the Championship.

13 minutes ago, ScarBoro said:

Only six subs? No Payero either. Surely one of the young lads could have been named for experience.

EG reporting 

We know Payero has been struggling with a knee problem, but Hall's absence is reasons unknown for now. We shall ask Warnock after.

49 minutes ago, Blanco said:

You need to up the target to 600 posts Alan. Come on man show a bit of ambition 😃

Keeping my fngers crossed Joe because if we hit 500 for this thread then the average for all games so far will indeed be 600 but sssshhhhh don't tell anyone because they will not post on purpose just to spite me!🙂

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Keeping my fngers crossed Joe because if we hit 500 for this thread then the average for all games so far will indeed be 600 but sssshhhhh don't tell anyone because they will not post on purpose just to spite me!🙂

OK admit it,   you are on a percentage..  bet it is 5p a post or something along those lines...   the DS holiday fund 🙂

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Not good to read I have to say and there does seem to be an increase in criminal related incidents and vandalism surrounding Boro of late.

Don't want our fans getting a bad reputation...shameful really

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Old Codger said:

OK admit it,   you are on a percentage..  bet it is 5p a post or something along those lines...   the DS holiday fund 🙂

Wish that was the case OC would be posting all day long!

• Downsouth changed the title to Hull City v Boro 2-0