• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

FFS why are some football fans just complete morons?

Pack mentality added to the fact that some people are just complete f**ktards 😔

• Like 3

It does seem like a lot of the lads just use the away games as an excuse to get absolutely plastered every week

I like a session as much as the next man but I dont see the appeal of getting blocked on a train at 9 in the morning 

• Like 2
Just now, CrazyL said:

Possibly someone (Payero) come down ill overnight? Can’t think we’d only name 6 subs otherwise. Hall possibly?

EG report possible knee injury. The question is why not fill the bench away even give a young lad some experience with the first team. 

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Pack mentality added to the fact that some people are just complete f**ktards 😔

Indeed and we both witnessed aggro between Boro fans at Reading last week, still this is to be expected when animals are released from their cages

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

EG report possible knee injury. The question is why not fill the bench away even give a young lad some experience with the first team. 

Payero left at home injured. Maybe Hall is the late withdrawal then?

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Or just show one of the long term injured guys is still around🙂

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

The youngsters played yesterday, I believe. 

Maybe something happened with Hall just before the travel

18 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Goes to show we aren't exempt from having an idiot element...

Just wish they'd caught the fuckwits, locked 'em up and they'd ended up missing the game.

Might just teach them a lesson...

2 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

It does seem like a lot of the lads just use the away games as an excuse to get absolutely plastered every week

I like a session as much as the next man but I dont see the appeal of getting blocked on a train at 9 in the morning 

Away games do attract a certain breed of morons that think getting plastered and causing problems is a badge of honer. It’s a shame because who on earth would risk taking partners or children to a game.  

• Like 2

I suppose 2 clean sheets in a row is asking too much- im going 2-1 to the Boro, Sporar & Crooks. Conceeding in the 80th minute,hangin on for dear life including 6 minutes of added time!

3 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I suppose 2 clean sheets in a row is asking too much- im going 2-1 to the Boro, Sporar & Crooks. Conceeding in the 80th minute,hangin on for dear life including 6 minutes of added time!

Oh come on be brave, Hull 6 goals from 10 games? 

Still I am going for  2 - 0 boro win, I think, well may.. 

• Haha 1

Hello, can anyone help me get the game into my laptop, I paid for the season at the start but everytime I try to use betternet or windscapes it keeps telling me that it's only available in certain countries, last year it seemed a lot easier but not I'm struggling 

• Downsouth changed the title to Hull City v Boro 2-0