oneBoro Forum

Introducing Chris Wilder MOTM (Man of the Moment)

Well, Kelloe, it's like this;  We appointed someone because he was a former player of the then manager, a manager who was destined to stay here for no more than a year.  Appointing someone to a long term role because of a short term connection is a mistake.  The person who signed off on that mistake is the CEO, Neil Bausor.  I hope that clears up the confusion you have with my post.

P.S.  I love you

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are people.really having a go about us appointing an experienced, promotion winning, club record beating manager being put in charge above a former player who does have pedigree, but zero experience?

In terms of pedigree, 16 months ago Wilder was runner up to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the year and spoken about as one of the best English managers around for us to get him to come to manage us

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Well, Kelloe, it's like this;  We appointed someone because he was a former player of the then manager, a manager who was destined to stay here for no more than a year.  Appointing someone to a long term role because of a short term connection is a mistake.  The person who signed off on that mistake is the CEO, Neil Bausor.  I hope that clears up the confusion you have with my post.

P.S.  I love you

He's the only guy in the world who only has one emoticon to choose from.

• Confused 5