oneBoro Forum

Introducing Chris Wilder MOTM (Man of the Moment)

Who mentioned Domenico Tedesco? Looked him up after his name was mentioned. Would it be realistic? Seems like he would tick all the box’s for Scott. Some videos on YouTube of the tactics he uses and they compare him to Klopp and tuchel. 
Would love us to make an appointment like this. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are people.really having a go about us appointing an experienced, promotion winning, club record beating manager being put in charge above a former player who does have pedigree, but zero experience?

In terms of pedigree, 16 months ago Wilder was runner up to Jurgen Klopp for LMA manager of the year and spoken about as one of the best English managers around for us to get him to come to manage us

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, macapes said:

Lurker said yesterday he's as good as gone.

Diggerlad says players told not to report in until Thursday, rather than Monday. Suspects something is happening 

Thursday thing randomly mentioned by Marcus Browne last night as well.

Oh, and Payero is in Argentina according to DL.

I missed Lurkers post? Was it on here?

10 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Who mentioned Domenico Tedesco? Looked him up after his name was mentioned. Would it be realistic? Seems like he would tick all the box’s for Scott. Some videos on YouTube of the tactics he uses and they compare him to Klopp and tuchel. 
Would love us to make an appointment like this. 

Some continuity from NW at least. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Imagine thinking Steve Gibson would sack Neil Warnock this season. Are you new to following Boro? Warnock will get his season.

Warnock has had his season.

Miroslav Klose? He has his Uefa Pro License (crucially through the German FA) and left Bayern Munich a few months ago. I'd like us to appoint a head coach that's humble and wants to integrate within the club for the long-term; much like how Farke did at Norwich. I'd be a little bit skeptical about whether Klose would have that sort of mentality as, probably unfairly, I'd fear he'd have a similar sort of ego to Karanka after some success.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, tmcc said:

sorry but your comment is just so daft, just becauce we've finished mid table dosent mean thats our aim, and nor should it be. we sacked monk while coming 8th, we sacked pulis for a 7th place finish. were a top end championship club and with the money to compete as such. The only season where a midtable finish was acceptable was Woodgates first season and a couple of seasons under mowbray when we were balancing the books and rebuilding.
Warnocks had 18 months in charge and has had his midtable finish last season, weve spent money and really need to see an improvement this season. there clearly hasnt been one (3 wins in 11 games).

dude what are you talking about , SG wanted pulis to stay on another season but pulis said no . We sacked monk while we were 9th yeah but that was after spending a warchest on players , woodgates first season was anything but mid table we were spiralling into league 1 . We are no longer a top end championship club and if you think we are u are deluded , we are middle of the table in all aspects 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

dude what are you talking about , SG wanted pulis to stay on another season but pulis said no . We sacked monk while we were 9th yeah but that was after spending a warchest on players , woodgates first season was anything but mid table we were spiralling into league 1 . We are no longer a top end championship club and if you think we are u are deluded , we are middle of the table in all aspects 

Rubbish we are a mid table championship club only Due to our own incompetence. Our spending and wage bill has us firmly as a top end club and that is at least where we would be if our resources had been used even slightly efficiently 

1 hour ago, Boromadman said:

we chose not to extend pulis's contract, which is a sacking to me, didnt hear anything about him walking away other than the stuff on here which suggested he was offered half the wage he was currently on to stay. you dont offer a man half the wage if you want him to stay, it basically a sacking.
also, I never claimed woodgate was coming midtable,  if you read what i said, i said woodgates first season was one of the only seasons were a mid table finish would have been acceptable/was the aim.
Also to comment on your statement suggesting were midtable, weve finished 10th or higher in 5 of our last 6 championship seasons, with 4 of those seasons being 7th or higher. one bad season under a *** manager woodgate dosent cancel that out. were still one of the biggest spending and highest paying clubs with the 5th highest attenance average this season.

in terms of spending power, stature of club, fan base size and quality of players, we're still one of the top end clubs in the league.

Edited by tmcc
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, tmcc said:

we chose not to extend pulis's contract, which is a sacking to me, didnt hear anything about him walking away other than the stuff on here which suggested he was offered half the wage he was currently on to stay. you dont offer a man half the wage if you want him to stay, it basically a sacking.
also, I never claimed woodgate was coming midtable,  if you read what i said, i said woodgates first season was one of the only seasons were a mid table finish would have been acceptable/was the aim.
Also to comment on your statement suggesting were midtable, weve finished 10th or higher in 5 of our last 6 championship seasons, with 4 of those seasons being 7th or higher. one bad season under a *** manager woodgate dosent cancel that out. were still one of the biggest spending and highest paying clubs with the 5th highest attenance average this season.

in terms of spending power, stature of club, fan base size and quality of players, we're still one of the top end clubs in the league.

lol he turned us down . No we arent , there are teams in this league spending 20 million plus while already having squads better than ours . Every stat you can find on us we are sitting middle of the table 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Boromadman said:

I highly doubt SG is going to sack NW in what is no doubt going to be his last ever season as a manager unless it looks like we are seriously going down

Writing off a season in october just to please a retiring manager with no affiliation to the club or area should instantly disqualify Gibson from making any future footballing decisions.

• Like 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Introducing Chris Wilder MOTM (Man of the Moment)