oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Without doubt this is TMIGOTS.......so far!!!!....... for the wrong "Borough" 

If there was any game for them to pick up their first away win in ages then this is it!

What an inditement on our "Boro"

Could end up being Pish versus Posh... 😁

• Haha 2
  • Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Under normal circumstances, what that means has long been forgotten, but this would be another game in a run that everyone would have been looking forward to. The fact I doubt many would lay a bet on an away win, that’s how far the club has regressed and belief shot to pieces. The NW syndrome is totally rife, it’s embedded in the faces of supporters when asked, do you think we will win? Sucking on lemons that side ways glance that says, are you ****ing serious. 
The reason fans rummage through the media is hope, hope NW has left the building, the other to scour statics and reassure themselves that what they feel is not unwarranted. 

Surly, surly even Boro must be able to win this away game.. 

I hope you're not planning on going to Peterborough, because it's a home game

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

I have a soft spot for Peterborough.

More the city than the football club, although I have met some Peterborough fans in the past and they were jolly nice.

I wish them no Ill will for this season, but we really should be making a statement and winning this by a large margin.

• Like 1

Given Peltier and Dijksteel are not available for this one then I assume its pretty nailed on we will play a wing back system to reflect the makeshift RB as opposed to a back 4.

I am hoping one of Fry or Hall is fit. I would go with this based on what we have available currently.

Lumley

Paddy Sol Fry

Howson Crooks Saliki Bola

Tav Sporar Onel.

I at the start of season said I will judge NW after 15 games given the changes in summer. I am not happy with him one bit but will fall short of calling him to be sacked and see what happens in next 4 games (Peterborough, Barnsley and Brum at Home with Cardiff away).

Good effort with the OP @Weasel. Great stuff!

I'm missing this one as I'm on holiday. So sods law we'll play out of our skins and win 5-0. 

You have to choose one current Boro player to participate in the Squid Game (sorry if you haven't seen it), you get to split the money if they survive. Who are you choosing? Spoilers ahead!

Would have to be Ikpeazu. Reckon he'd be good at tug of war. And I reckon I could beat him at marbles... Or maybe I'd pick Howson. As number 16, he'd be last across the glass bridge.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, edinboro said:

We should start to get some club build up today I would think - training videos etc. Be interesting to see who is involved. 

Players will be returning from International duties today, I wouldnt imagine they will be overly involved in training today.  If they are in at Rockliffe then it would only be for a quick once over and light exercise.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Major injury crisis but we'll give it a go.

Real confidence inspiring quotes from him as usual.

Having them training like lunatics in between a full season schedule will do that. Depressing isn't it

• Sad 1
14 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Good effort with the OP @Weasel. Great stuff!

I'm missing this one as I'm on holiday. So sods law we'll play out of our skins and win 5-0. 

You have to choose one current Boro player to participate in the Squid Game (sorry if you haven't seen it), you get to split the money if they survive. Who are you choosing? Spoilers ahead!

Would have to be Ikpeazu. Reckon he'd be good at tug of war. And I reckon I could beat him at marbles... Or maybe I'd pick Howson. As number 16, he'd be last across the glass bridge.

Only just got past the bridge tug of war episode and I don’t think it’s as good as “it’s a knock out”. I guess only the old farts like me remember the family program   

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)