oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

We could always play Lumley out of goal and use another keeper?

I know daftest post of the thread......................so far!!!!😄

But given we have Warnock in charge, anythings possible.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Has howson been played at centre back at all since Warnock came in? That was a pulis or woodgate experiment wasn't it? 

Was very much a Woodgate thing, looks like he played RB for Warnock once in those final 8 games of 19/20 but I don't think he ever played centre-back.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Something like this? Could be fun - could be disastrous 🤷‍♂️ 

-----------Lumley-------------

---Howson-Bamba-McNair---

Tav-Payero-Crooks-JLS-Jones

--------Sporar-Uche------

Would make sense if we just continue with the hoofing. 

6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

He’s back in full training. 

Good cos we are running out of people to get injured at the back end of each week before we play.  Need to get them back fit so we can get them back injured again.

I'm done with going to the games now until warnock has gone. I've been making excuses of why not to go tomorrow in my head all day. I just can't bring myself to watch a patched up team in a formation none of them can play in getting turned over by Peterborough. I'm just not having it.

i hope warnocks failings doesnt stretch to allowing blackwel and jepson partake in training matches, you have to think that maybe a big part in the injuries picked up. also on a similar note, our keepers seem to have deteriorated significantly since leo took over gk coaching .....bar randolph 

Just now, Essuuaitch said:

i hope warnocks failings doesnt stretch to allowing blackwel and jepson partake in training matches, you have to think that maybe a big part in the injuries picked up. also on a similar note, our keepers seem to have deteriorated significantly since leo took over gk coaching .....bar randolph 

Leo isn't the goalkeeper coach, is he?  Ian Bennett does that.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)