oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

Btw I don't think peltier is getting enough stick for helping put us in this position. This is an experienced defender who has managed to play 6 games and get a yellow card in 5 of them. That's shocking. Complete liability. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Given Bola injured would posters rather see Kokolo there or one of Jones/Tav? I favour the former option personally.

I suppose it depends where the there is doesn't it?  If we're talking a back four then I'd rather the young left back is played there.  If we're talking a back three then can he play as a wingback?  I know nowt about the lad so have no idea if he can get forward be be involved as well.  I don't even know if Kokolo is meant to be ahead of the Robinson, lad who went out on loan, in the pecking order?

18 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Btw I don't think peltier is getting enough stick for helping put us in this position. This is an experienced defender who has managed to play 6 games and get a yellow card in 5 of them. That's shocking. Complete liability. 

I think that's at least partly a by-product of him being towards the end of his career, and coming into the side more regularly than he was ever supposed to be.

26 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I don't think Leo does much of anything quite honestly.  Nothing meaningful anyway.

You make it sound like he’s Boros unofficial daveybongeye

• Haha 4
Just now, Borodane said:

You make it sound like he’s Boros unofficial daveybongeye

I've noticed that there's a lot of sniping on the forum lately, and I think it needs to stop.  Poor davey is being persecuted, much like Jesus was when he looked confusedly at the temple in Gethsemane.  Are we really no better than the Romans? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Is it the league as well or just the league cup?  Looks like the latter to me?

Damn, that's my mistake, somehow misreasd the EFL Cup bit at the end as EFL season.

I have no sympathy you get handed what you sow he fell out with Spence who is getting motm every week. Let coulson go without bringing in a cover LB. Then Wood England u20 captain I was sent on loan with no cover signed to replace the backup he provided. So now we'll end up with Tav or Jones LB. Howson RB and Mcnair CB 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I've noticed that there's a lot of sniping on the forum lately, and I think it needs to stop.  Poor davey is being persecuted, much like Jesus was when he looked confusedly at the temple in Gethsemane.  Are we really no better than the Romans? 🤦‍♂️

That’s way too religious to me. We can’t have that on here. 

19 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I have no sympathy you get handed what you sow he fell out with Spence who is getting motm every week. Let coulson go without bringing in a cover LB. Then Wood England u20 captain I was sent on loan with no cover signed to replace the backup he provided. So now we'll end up with Tav or Jones LB. Howson RB and Mcnair CB 

His man management of our younger players has been atrocious and he's pretty much set the club back years in that regard. We will lose spence wood, tav and coulson before next season. All of which have gone backwards under his management or not developed as much as they should. 

Im sorry but spence is not a poor player he needs managing yes but is an important member of the squad giving us chance to play wing back and covering as a full back and winger. Coulson I don't think has as much potential but still can do a job in those 3 positions on the left and showed a decent level under woody one of the only players who did. How many games would both have started so far? I'd say over half of them. 

Tavernier is an excellent player our best player getting thrown in any position warnock needs a square peg in a round hole, left wing, right wing, right back, left back and wing back he's a cm ffs he must be absolutely raging it must be harming his development the way he's being utilised at the moment. He needs a settled position ideally in his best position in the middle. 

Honestly it looks like warnock is doing huge damage to the squad I can't believe Gibson is letting this happen the whole thing is an absolute disaster. I thought we were a club who were looking to harness and develop the talent in the academy not ruin them then drive them out of the club. Fuckin dinosaur 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

We had plenty of cover at CB (Fry, McNair, Hall, Bamba, Peltier) decent enough options at RB (Djiksteel, Peltier and at a stretch Howson) but a shocking lack of cover at LB. 

I have no problems really loaning Wood, Spence or Coulson out. They should all benefit from first team football but probably wouldn’t get it here.

I think Boro players get better in fans minds the less they play. 

What I can’t understand is not getting cover in for LB.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)