oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

Given the dilemma we are in I don’t think much of the NW skit. He has already collated and advertised his excuses and if he has little faith what are we supposed to feel 💊

I think we might have enough to win but I have lost so much faith I certainly would not bet on us doing so, anyway I spent my allowance on the Euro lottery, so today I will be busy pleading the wife to stay, canceling holidays, car, house and apologise to some family members I don’t like. 🙏🏻

Today I’m off to Stewart’s park and the food festival but won’t be staying on for the latter bear festival, unless they accept used lottery tickets in exchange for goods 🎻

Edited by sanddancer

We have to win this today. There can be no possible excuse for not doing so. Our U18’s would give Peterborough a good go. Any self respecting manager who cannot beat them should do the honourable thing and fall on his own sword. 

• Like 2

I think this must be contender for quote of the week. 

Clubs "can't just buy success" and Newcastle fans are living in "dreamland" if they think they will sign top players like Kylian Mbappe, says former defender Jonathan Woodgate.

• Wow 1
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

We have to win this today. There can be no possible excuse for not doing so. Our U18’s would give Peterborough a good go. Any self respecting manager who cannot beat them should do the honourable thing and fall on his own sword. 

bryan cranston lol GIF by SuperMansion

• Haha 1

When he blames our defensive injury crisis for our battering today, I hope that somebody at the presser reminds him of our feeble effort, and deserved defeat, at Reading as a counterpoint.

• Like 1

I’ve put Boro in my accy today. So I will apologise in advance for the crushing defeat 🤦‍♂️

Come on let’s all predict a resounding win today. 

I will go with 
4 - 1

First  goal within 12 mins. James Person Aldi shelf stacker - brambles Farm. 

Edited by sanddancer
Duplicated delete
11 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Come on let’s all predict a resounding win today. 

I will go with 
4 - 1

First  goal within 12 mins. 

0-2 within 15 minutes. Toxic in the stands, chaotic on the pitch.

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20211016-094617_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a65f38f8101abcf3ed7983d712b2d5eb.jpg

It looks like Sporar's famous dog has arrived in the UK, hopefully he scores a goal in its honour.

The dogs a pilot and a footballer, now who would have believed that was possible.  

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20211016-094617_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a65f38f8101abcf3ed7983d712b2d5eb.jpg

It looks like Sporar's famous dog has arrived in the UK, hopefully he scores a goal in its honour.

Looks like one of the "free agents" Warnock was on about. Stick a Boro shirt on him and he'll be right at home on our subs' bench. Best dribbler in the squad with a great turn of pace to boot. 😁

World Cup Football GIF by Kloeckner Metals

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)