oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I think he has yes. Have you heard he's playing there?

No just chatting *** before the match and it came up as a possibility.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I see what you're getting at, but OTOH they're really just masking problems that have been evident all season. Its not like we were playing well before the current injury crisis.

While we're at it - how the hell are we less than 2 months into the season, just 11 league games played and already struggling to name a starting 11 plus subs bench?

It boggles the mind.

I certainly wouldn't want to throw a new manager into this situation, but if results don't start to pick up PDQ, we may not have much choice.

To my mind, Warnock has another 8 games max to show he can at least guide us to mid-table. If not, he's got to go. By then I think I'd rather have Percovich, or even Agnew as caretaker for the rest of the season. 

Anything but the same old Warnock picks, tactics and excuses.

I think we are reaping what we sowed. 

We have aging players, those who haven’t played for their clubs or done preaseasons and perpetually injured players.

It was always a risk that the stars would align at some point and we would have a big injury list.

add to that I wonder if we are over training some of the lads as there seems to be a lot of late injuries and generally avoidable ones. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Lots of attacking players in it but it's not an attacking lineup if we continue to employ the same intent. 

Yep - can't do much attacking if we keep hoofing the ball into empty spaces, or back to the other team...

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)