oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Honestly, at this point I think Johns is gonna be right about Crooks in a back 3 because I think Warnock does see Howson as vital in that midfield.

Has Crooks ever played as a defender though?

If not and he's just forcing another square peg into a round hole out of sheer stubbornness, then I'm really done with Warnock.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

If not and he's just forcing another square peg into a round hole out of sheer stubbornness, then I'm really done with Warnock.

Well he either does that with Crooks or Howson when playing with a back 3. I think Crooks started as a centre back or something or so Johns was saying.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Yeah I looked yesterday he played as a CB at Accrington I think it was. Not played there for years though as far as I can tell. 

Bamba will be important today talking through McNair and Crooks

• Sad 1
Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

Is the live stream available. I only have 3 options the year video pass, seasonal audio and the match audio?

It's on international streaming today so you have to be in a dead zone country to stream.

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

He has played as a CB for Huddersfield and as Grimsby mentions above at Accrington as well.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Well he either does that with Crooks or Howson when playing with a back 3. I think Crooks started as a centre back or something or so Johns was saying.

But at least Howson is used to playing at CB for us. If Crooks hasn't played that role for years, its just going to further weaken an already creaky defence.

4 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Yeah I looked yesterday he played as a CB at Accrington I think it was. Not played there for years though as far as I can tell. 

Bamba will be important today talking through McNair and Crooks

Sol is really going to earn his paycheque today. Hope he's up to the task.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)