oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

Oh come on Boro bloody well score........................................please!

am i the only hoping peterbrough score so theres a chance this nightmare ends sooner😅?

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Been a while AB a blast from the past!

It has my friend, ever since pulis my passion has slowly faded, I still lurk and watch games I just think I lost my energy to rant about the same mistakes in appointments over the last 3-4 years.

• Like 2
Just now, tmcc said:

am i the only hoping peterbrough score so theres a chance this nightmare ends sooner😅?

Hopefully yes a goaless draw will possibly ensure the reaction you want along with many others

Hernandez the latest to give the Posh keeper some catching practice.

Why is it our clear chances at goal always go straight to the keeper, while the scrappier chances at least look like they could go in?

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)