oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm surprised it's McNair when Bamba played better, though I suppose it's a statistical team of the week and McNair scored.

Yeah whoscored is entirely statistical, they don't watch games. 

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Yeah whoscored is entirely statistical, they don't watch games. 

Yeah, I find it a little odd that the EFL uses WhoScored to determine their actual Team of the Week. Seems like a bit of a cop out. Sometimes it gets things spot on from a Boro perspective but not sure I agree with this one. Crooks too, he was just as anonymous as Payero in the first half, it was only when he seemed to be actually sitting deeper in midfield that he was making a bigger difference. A lot of the first half, he seemed to be roaming around the left side of the pitch.

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

even one of Warnocks cronies congratulated him at the end.

Here's hoping we see him start more often. I think he made a pretty strong case to be named for the Barnsley game.

Edited by AnglianRed
15 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Can’t believe there’s still some people slaying him, Warnock is up there with Stalin man with some of these people

"Down there with Pulis" is probably more accurate. 😉

• Haha 1