oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Is Sporar not playing today, just his Instagram story made it seem like he’s travelling with his father? Sorry if it’s a stupid question

It was probably Teesside Airport. 

Shambles if it's not though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Borodane said:

I had a few quid in my betting account. Stuck it on 3-0 to Peterborough at 51/1. I just have a bad feeling that we will have worked on nothing in the break and Peterborough will win the fight and the players will simply give up when going 0-2 down. At that point I’m just hoping for a “sacked in the morning” chant. I’m not proud of saying stuff like that but I just want him gone and start afresh. 

It seriously has rock bottom for the majority, it’s not far off the time administration was announced. Shock, stunned, demoralised, fear. 

4 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Given the dilemma we are in I don’t think much of the NW skit. He has already collated and advertised his excuses and if he has little faith what are we supposed to feel 💊

I think we might have enough to win but I have lost so much faith I certainly would not bet on us doing so, anyway I spent my allowance on the Euro lottery, so today I will be busy pleading the wife to stay, canceling holidays, car, house and apologise to some family members I don’t like. 🙏🏻

Today I’m off to Stewart’s park and the food festival but won’t be staying on for the latter bear festival, unless they accept used lottery tickets in exchange for goods 🎻

Turned up at Stewart’s park very early, a day early apparently because the farmers market is tomorrow. The wife is not amused.. 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Haha 5

This game is what my remaining thread of hope is hanging on. Fail to win this and I expect the pressure for Warnock to go will ramp up to the point where Gibson will have to take action.

Which will probably throw the succession plan into chaos. But leaving Warnock in post any longer will put Boro in serious danger of being sucked into the relegation battle.

I can put up with "on again, off again" performances where we muddle through to another mid-table finish, but defeat (or even failure to win) will surely see the rot set in and put us on a downward spiral.

Not overly optimistic though as Warnock sounds like he's already thrown the towel in. Pretty shocking really. Managers are supposed to project confidence and play up the positives, in all but the most dire situations.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

This game is what my remaining thread of hope is hanging on. Fail to win this and I expect the pressure for Warnock to go will ramp up to the point where Gibson will have to take action.

Which will probably throw the succession plan into chaos. But leaving Warnock in post any longer will put Boro in serious danger of being sucked into the relegation battle.

I can put up with "on again, off again" performances where we muddle through to another mid-table finish, but defeat (or even failure to win) will surely see the rot set in and put us on a downward spiral.

In a strange way I think the injuries help Warnock. It would be a hell of an ask to bring someone in and say there you go here’s 15 for players and no budget.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

You know, for the first time in a very very long time, I just don’t really give a *** about what happens today. It’s a weird feeling and I hope it doesn’t last. 

I’ve felt like this for the past couple games now. Not going to change until everyone associated with this *** negative regime leaves the club. Our manager only ever sees the negatives, from his presser, to his lineup, to the way we approach the match tactically. How can fans expect to be positive when the focal point of the club is nothing but the opposite. All he does is feel sorry for himself and play the victim.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)