oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if anyone else was close by or saw that but I was coming down the stairs in the North for the build up to that second goal. Payero sets up Coburn and we should be saying first and foremos

New from JML this Christmas - Neil Warnock Boro Bingo!  Love Bingo? Love watching your football team completely fail to deliver when it matters? Love listening to the post-match interview with th

This was the moment, some of it fortunately captured:  

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Peterborough 2-0 (McNair (pen) Coburn)

payero and sporar our only attacking players who play with their head up. miles better than others in the team. coburn did well and took the chance but payero just made an easy goal. team player isnt he. not the headless chicken we are used to. 

Atrocious match in which Boro were very slightly the better team.

Bacon saved by suicidal Posh defending, gifting us a penalty.

Nerves lifted by the goal and fresh legs up front saw us finally fashion and finish a goal in open play in the 94th minute.

Scoreline really flattered us...a draw would have been a fair result.

Have to be happy with the 3 points. The flip side being Warnock is safe for a while longer. Definitely not a performance to be happy about.

2 minutes ago, mj south said:

Really pleased with how Payero grew into the game and in the second half was a very positive influence for us.

Yes and let's hope that this can continue.

Alarmed at how poor Ikpeazu has become

Great win and brilliant to see Payero get an assist. I only caught the last 25 minutes but Jones was great when he came on causing problems throughout his cameo. Coburn also took his goal well and was very composed and mature in first not shooting instead of passing and then placing instead of leathering it. 

I also like Howson playing in the back 3 role I feel his game is more suited there than the role in midfield now. 

Rubbish performance, but we deserved to win.

That second goal was lovely, buzzing for Coburn and Payero (who celebrated wildly).

I'd bet on Tavernier being missing from the squad on Wednesday, played the rest of the match with a limp.

• Like 1