oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

32 minutes ago, TDA said:

Apart from Swansea and Bournemouth, I can't think of many more difficult trips for you.  Absolutely ridiculous making it such an early kick off, but TV money talks.

I swear Sky always try and pick the most ridiculous fixtures for their tv slots. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Last time out played in an empty stadium due to Covid mind you will there be much more noise I wonder?

We do not do well at Cardiff last time we won at their gaff  was 20th September 2014, would that be at the new or old ground?

Hopefully @Erimus74 will provide more enthralling information between the clubs

Sorry @Downsouth, 12 hour days today & tomorrow so unable to put together match facts for the Cardiff game, most likely wont be able to watch, or even listen, to the game tomorrow 😔

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, TDA said:

It's a long way for your fans to travel for a lunchtime kick off in South Wales.  Any idea how many will be coming?

The team and NW. 

Hard to say but I’m sure someone on here will have the official supporter club figure, bit of a distance but BORO normally have good away support. 

3 minutes ago, BluebirdinExile said:

Good luck tomorrow lads and lasses, first time I have hope that we get beaten but I do hope you win and then hopefully we will get rid of McCarthy.  Bamba will become a legend at Cardiff if he scores the winner . 

Tell you what, we'll begrudgingly let you have Bamba back if you take Warnock with him.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Tell you what, we'll begrudgingly let you have Bamba back if you take Warnock with him.

I agree with what the colonel said, Warnock (with us) managed to stabilise the club and fan base when it was fractured for years and to be honest, if I had to choose between Warnock and McCarthy, it will definitely be Warnock.

30 minutes ago, BluebirdinExile said:

I agree with what the colonel said, Warnock (with us) managed to stabilise the club and fan base when it was fractured for years and to be honest, if I had to choose between Warnock and McCarthy, it will definitely be Warnock.

Well, you're welcome to have him back! 

In fact, please...please take him back?!

13 hours ago, The Colonel said:

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍

As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV but not sure if I'm allowed, so let me know) and tomorrow's game is quite an interesting one for us.

Obviously it'll be interesting to see what sort of reception Warnock gets but I reckon it'll be favourable as our fans are still quite fond of him. Likewise Bamba, a massive fan favourite here and I'm still bummed out we let him go and in the manner we did it but our board don't seem to get much right these days.

As far as the game itself is concerned, as long as Mick McCarthy doesn't field 5 centre backs (yes, that's been his 'winning' tactic in recent times) then we should give you a game but I can't see anything other than a Boro win in all honesty.

Big Mick will probably get the chop tomorrow regardless of the result.

More than happy for you to do that and good to see @BluebirdinExile and @TDA contributing, thank you lads.

Going to give credit to the Boro fans travelling today due to distance and time but also to ensuring they have their covid passports with them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Now just wait a minute Sol is looking and cooking just fine so speak for yourself there young patawan🤖

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Dare I say it again?.....................Game Day so Come on Boro!

3 wins in a row................triple high five if we achieve this🖐️ 

It's been a long time for us to even get excited for a win, its 9 losses out of 10 for us leading to up to this game

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)