oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

Cardiff fans definitely not happy...

Bit frantic and end to end there. Boro are good value for their lead. Ought to have been at least 2 up.

Still look a bit shaky at the back at times. But as with the previous games we're lucky to be playing an out-of-form team.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

i like watching ikpeazu play but not when hes on a booking .... would get watmore on at ht for him before he gets sent off 

Trouble is he's a handful for Cardiffs defence

Just discovered Chrome has a picture in picture feature, so I no longer have to put up with those bloody stupid clickbait "ads" in the corner of the screen (watching via Soccer24HD as usual).

• Haha 1
Just now, Leesider said:

Typical,missed the goal on my 3 minute drive home from work.not complaining though!

You drive for 3 minutes? 😮

Why not walk or cycle (unless its raining)? Are there no buses?

• Haha 1

Thats a pen every day. Sure it’s unlucky but his arm is still slightly out from his body and it stops the ball in it’s track. You always see players defend with their arms behind the back when standing up as you can’t make yourself wider with your arms. Clear as day. 

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Just discovered Chrome has a picture in picture feature, so I no longer have to put up with those bloody stupid clickbait "ads" in the corner of the screen (watching via Soccer24HD as usual).

Can't believe it's taken you that long to figure it out.... mind you, you are always behind everyone else 😉

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)