oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. ๐Ÿ‘ As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Job done lads, nice one.

Please drop Tav next game though.

Think that would be a huge mistake, he drives us forward and his defensive work is excellent.

Just needs to work on his decision making but take him out of the side and we are a worse team.

• Like 3
Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

Think that would be a huge mistake, he drives us forward and his defensive work is excellent.

Just needs to work on his decision making but take him out of the side and we are a worse team.

I'd rather Jones start, tbh

Over the moon with that result, it could have quite easily been a banana skin for us!

I think this is the first time that we actually looked like a team.....are things reallyย starting to click?

ย 

3 minutes ago, pokeyjoe said:

Not pretty, but over the line with 3ย 

Mccarthy goneย 

Not pretty! We played somw super football at times.In the immortal words of Chas & Dave,'There aint no pleasing you'!!

Well chuffed.

• Like 1

I missed the Barnsley game, but today looked the best we've played in a while.

Still not entirely convincing by any means, but when Boroย were on top, they looked energised and more importantly put together some good teamwork to create several decent chances.

Just a shame they were let down by some poor finishing. Don't think a 3-0 scoreline would have flattered us and really we could have scored 4 or 5.

That said, Cardiff were unlucky to not get on the scoresheet. How that effort that bounced off the underside of the bar stayed out I will never know. But when you're in those situations, luck does tend to desert you.

Generally pretty happy, but still some lingering concerns about Boro's fragility at the back and tendency to switch off at times. Against better teams we will be punished.

ย 

Its a weird situation. 3 wins in a row we should be buzzing...and some of us may well be. But we've been lucky to play 3 struggling teams in a row. While we couldn't have done any more results-wise, I think its been a case of making hay while the sun shines. Think the Luton game will be a better indicator of where we are in the pecking order.

But well done Neil and the lads. ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Leesider said:

Not pretty! We played somw super football at times.In the immortal words of Chas & Dave,'There aint no pleasing you'!!

Well chuffed.

We really did.ย  I missed the first half and started watching as Cardiff were pressing but almost from the second I switched on we looked awesome, could/should have scored four in the last 30 minutes.ย 

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)