oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. ๐Ÿ‘ As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Posted Images

All fair comments as far as who we have played, but you can only beat the team in front of you and at least it looks like there are at least 3 teams worse than us atm.

On the other hand I really do think that today we played much better and Payero & Sporar are starting to look like the players that we hoped they would.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, pokeyjoe said:

Seems angry and unhappyย 

Might be wrongย 

Itโ€™s just the way he is, and alwaysย has been. Expects a lot from himself (perhaps to much at times). Itโ€™s that mentality thatโ€™s probably made him make it to pro level.ย 

6 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

but you can only beat the team in front of you

thats just a truism though, dosent really mean or add anything to the discussion

we are getting better and confidence is coming. difference now is we have the quality in the side to put teams to the sword. i've never see us create so many clear chances for donkeys years. all it took ws to totally abandon the hoofball and play the ball on the floor. credit to NW he has actually realised how bad his tactics were and totally changed it. if the likes of sporar, payero and jones can actually teach tav and uche how to play simple balls near the goal we could be racking the goals up against anyone. feeling positive again.

well done the defense for weathering the cardiff storm early second half. we won the battles which won the game.

Yes there are times when Tav should make a different choice but its the same with all our players so unsure why he is being singled out.If someone gambled when he flashed the ball across goal first half he has an assist. If Watmore scored at the end he has an assist. Pretty sure every corner from all players today was decent, including him

I would say every player was about an 8 today but Howson again was probably pick of the bunch along with Bamba.

Crooks-Payero and Bamba-McNair partnerships shouldnt be broken unless suspension on injury as they are working really well.

4 minutes ago, tmcc said:

thats just a truism though, dosent really mean or add anything to the discussion

Footballs a game where the favourite only wins about 50% of the time, that shows you how much luck is involved in getting a result and often the best team on paper goes home without the 3 points, shouldn't take any victory for granted...ย 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, pokeyjoe said:

Easily pleased obviously

Did u not watch the amount of easy passes to team mates for scoring oops?ย 

Easily pleased! 3 wins on the spin,3 clean sheets,just outside the play offs with a load of injuries.Ok

Yes i saw loads of poor decision making in the final third,we could have had a hatful.A few weeks we were creating nothing. Vast improvement.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Fair play to you lads, you came to Cardiff and got the job done. 8 losses in a row for us and we might well be in the relegation zone later today.

Be happy to hear from you on my live stream at 3pm if you want to pop on - https://cardiffcityforum.com/threads/call-the-colonel-cardiff-v-boro-live-at-3pm-today.18905/

Hope the season gets a bit better for you. Must be awful to have a run like that, especially when yourย team (the individual players as least) aren't that badย 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar(pen), Payero)
  • Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)