oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

19 hours ago, HorsehaySmoggie said:

All he is missing is experience, just look at the performances of the Premiership players of a similar age this weekend , some had good weekends and they were well regarded, even Rashford and Greenwood were taken off at Old Trafford and nobody is comparing Tavernier’s ability to Rashford’s (as far as I am aware)

Welcome.. 

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm probably complaining about Tav more than any other player right now, but it's definitely born out of frustration.

Just that bit more composure and he'd be getting goals and assists every match.

I agree but every match is a bit match. He is a young 22 ? 

The trouble with Tav at the moment is that he has taken what NW has told him and is too keen to impress.

NW has been perfectly clear that he needs goals to come from more players and not just our strikers, i think Tav has been told that and tries to do it all in one game, rather than to relax and let it come naturally.......basically he is trying too hard!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JonnyMFC said:

The trouble with Tav at the moment is that he has taken what NW has told him and is too keen to impress.

NW has been perfectly clear that he needs goals to come from more players and not just our strikers, i think Tav has been told that and tries to do it all in one game, rather than to relax and let it come naturally.......basically he is trying too hard!

I think he's trying too hard as well.  Whether or not it's because that's what the manager has told him I'm not sure though.  Could be a different reason.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I think we can guess who the one or two lads are by "The most difficult thing to do is the simple one, and he keeps it simple at times whereas one or two lads try to complicate it and come unstuck."

Surely Tav is one but who is the other? Onel? Uche?