oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. đź‘Ť As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Surely Tav is one but who is the other? Onel? Uche?

Think it could be any of them really - Watmore, Sporar, Jones, Hernandez, Uche, Tav all have a tendency to make the wrong decision at times.

Decisions are often based on experience and relative ability and the more the younger ones play, the better decisions they should make, others will have to realise they aren't playing with "vision, when the rest of the world needs bifocals", think the point NW is trying to make is if there is and easy ten yard pass and a difficult thirty yard shot, think for more than 0.0000001 seconds..                           then make your mistake. Either way, good that he did not name names (in public) and better that Pashaerio got the thumbs up (in public)

11 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Decisions are often based on experience and relative ability and the more the younger ones play, the better decisions they should make, others will have to realise they aren't playing with "vision, when the rest of the world needs bifocals", think the point NW is trying to make is if there is and easy ten yard pass and a difficult thirty yard shot, think for more than 0.0000001 seconds..                           then make your mistake. Either way, good that he did not name names (in public) and better that Pashaerio got the thumbs up (in public)

Interesting he chooses to dig out some players but not others.

3 hours ago, Humpty said:

Interesting he chooses to dig out some players but not others.

Different players/people react differently to criticism. I know lads that need a quite eat in their ear and others that I need to criticise publicly to get the desired effect. Maybe he know this too 🤷‍♂️

True…but I can’t imagine a player that’s moved from a new continent and doesn’t speak the language reacts well to being dug out by his new manager mind. On the flip side, if I had to name one player in our squad that would, it would be Tav.