oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Weird - kind of looks deliberate handball and not at the same time.

Not weird 

If you’re wearing blue - never a penalty

if you’re wearing red- stonewall 😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Glad we scored but that decision went against us off be sick as 

I can't decide if that was a deliberate handball or if he was just off balance and stuck his arm out. Makes it worse cause he was looking at the ball as it went off him.

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yeah I didn't think Gary went after Boro at all. Deluded sheep botherers heard one soundbite in isolation and decided that he did for some reason.  He was more asking how as a football community have we got into this situation... How has someone like Morris been allowed to do this. And how can we stop it happening again? 
    • I’m surprised that they still allowed tickets to be sold without announcing some form of checks for this match. It’s not like it wasn’t going to be popular....
    • I think Gary Neville's statement was really good. I thought he spoke with balance and ultimately aimed the questions at the right people, really. It's the view of football in this country and how we manage that situation. He said clubs should be like listed buildings and in one respect I agree as the culture and history of football is huge in this country. But also, you can't afford the government to look out for them when they're also ran by massive risk-taking owners. Which is why we have a Fit & Proper test and FFP and all those things, to try and protect the clubs from the people who run them. But whilst those things only provide an obstacle that these bell ends can overcome, you aren't really protecting anything. And whilst football clubs are like other businesses, that legitimises our claim because Derby have been run like a regular business, not like a club that cares about staying alive. And when the crap hits the fan, they want all the protection in the world, they want MPs to stand up for them, they want local media to challenge us because we're being ***, they only want to pay 25% of their deferred bloody tax. Whilst that's the situation, we should treat them like a regular business. If they want to be treat as part of the football family, they should have acted like a part of it to begin with.
    • So by your logic are you saying certain managers don't deserve credit for certain achievements because other managers of similar ilk could POSSIBLY do the same thing?
    • tbf Gary didn't belittle the claim, he said if football is a family then the clubs would drop it, even if the claims are legitamite. He also then pointed the finger back at Mel and the administrators. It was clear he was generalising and didn't have the full facts, but he was basing his responce on what happened to Bury. However, that was a much milder screw up than Derby, so not a like for like comparison