oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

Glad we scored but that decision went against us off be sick as 

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Weird - kind of looks deliberate handball and not at the same time.

Not weird 

If you’re wearing blue - never a penalty

if you’re wearing red- stonewall 😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Glad we scored but that decision went against us off be sick as 

I can't decide if that was a deliberate handball or if he was just off balance and stuck his arm out. Makes it worse cause he was looking at the ball as it went off him.

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Don’t know why it loaded twice. Thoughts?
    • Part of the issue for me with Daniels on Saturday was that when we were under pressure and a few huffing and puffing he should have held onto the ball a little longer, roll it three yards and then fake a clearance only to abruptly stop and feign a shouting match with his team mates for not being in position then start the process all over again before hoofing it. The ball seemed like a hot potato at times with him and he seemingly didn't read the game and realise he had an opportunity to allow his team mates an extra lung full or two of air and to break the opponents momentum. These are very basic Goalkeeping techniques and don't even require being a great shot stopper.
    • I do have a sort of silent fear that Coburn might not make it under this manager, he has a lot of work to do. I get the feeling when Wilder came in, he started to raise tiny little doubts about him and now he's not even on the bench. The first game, he came on as a sub and looked quite out of place. He's got a lot of work to do if he wants to adapt his game to this style of play. Kavanagh, from what I've seen of him, seems more naturally capable of doing what Wilder has so far asked for from his forwards so might have a better chance of making it whilst he's the manager. Still feels like he's a long way away from the first team, though.
    • I'm disturbed by how much Wilder looks like Gene Hackman in a lot of those Photoshops!