oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• we dont have a decent keeper. daniels and lumley are both error prone. they both look nervous to me. maybe they are just not good enough at this level. both are still quite inexperienced, maybe one of them will mature into a decent keeper over the next year or two. i think lumley looks the better of the two from what i've seen so far.
    • It was a brilliant save. But if I remember correctly he only had to make it because he started their move by punching a routine ball from the their corner that he could have just caught when under no pressure at all. I'm certainly not at ease with him.
    • Good effort DZ. Although Wilder looks like he's about 80 in most of those gifs!
    • Well done DZ took you a lot of imagination to come up with this OP😁
    • Good work @Denzel Zanzibar   1. Starting lineup/formation? I think it will the same 18 that made up squad v Swansea. Expect the starting 11 to remain unchanged. I think this is our strongest 18 even with everyone fit in terms of balance and options off the bench. 2. Will poor Dejan Stojanovic get a chance under Wilder? What about Josh Coburn? Writings on wall for Dejan. He was dropped from the subs bench on weekend for Lumley which tells you he is certainly 3rd choice. Coburn ideally needs a loan in Jan but the club really needs to get the loan right as our record on loaning players out has not been great 3. Can we go undefeated until the new year? Its possible with 4 games left. Stoke, Bournemouth, Forest and Blackpool. Albeit I am less concerned about unbeaten runs and more concerned about points gained. Rather take 1 win and a loss over 2 draws. That being said 8pts from next 4 games I would be happy with. Ideally Wilder then turns over Sheff Utd on new years day in our 5th game before a fortnight break from league.   Am I running out of Wilder puns? No. keep going just like our unbeaten run.