oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Thats a pen every day. Sure it’s unlucky but his arm is still slightly out from his body and it stops the ball in it’s track. You always see players defend with their arms behind the back when standing up as you can’t make yourself wider with your arms. Clear as day. 

Exactly.

I'm also surprised that the pundits seem to think Marlon Pack should have been sent off, I thought he was harsh to even be booked given Sporar stuck his leg in front of him mid-pass.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd be tempted to take of Ikpeazu even though he's a threat, that second booking could come quite easily with the way he plays.

My concern with Ikpeazu today is that he is getting wound up and then reacting to the Cardiff players. He'll get sent off if he continues doing it.

It’s the same issue, decision making. Even armatures know trying beat a keeper or slot past him near post is near impossible, so why try, why not square it. Tav hit a absolute peach dream ball across the six yards box, no one on it. The good thing I saw when it happens, are players protesting suggesting they are starting to communicate. A harsh but correct penalty, separates the two teams but this game should be dead and buried 

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

It’s the same issue, decision making. Even armatures know trying beat a keeper or slot past him near post is near impossible, so why try, why not square it. Tav hit a absolute peach dream ball across the six yards box, no one on it. The good thing I saw when it happens, are players protesting suggesting they are starting to communicate. A harsh but correct penalty, separates the two teams but this game should be dead and buried 

Unless that keeper is Marcus Bettinelli

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Can't believe it's taken you that long to figure it out.... mind you, you are always behind everyone else 😉

Tongue Nana GIF by Tommy Toskonaut

Opera is my browser of choice. I literally only use Chrome because Soccer24 doesn't work on Opera.

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)