oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Didn't manage to catch the game but it sounds like we were full value for the win?  Glad he didn't rest Payero, not cos he scored, just cos it shows he trusts him now.

Yeah there was only 10-15 mins after they brought on Moore where we weren't dominant. Should have scored a couple more too

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Didn't manage to catch the game but it sounds like we were full value for the win?  Glad he didn't rest Payero, not cos he scored, just cos it shows he trusts him now.

Yep. There was a spell right at the start of the second half when they changed tactics where they got on top and it took us a few minutes to adapt, but we were full value for the win and quite frankly should have had 4 or 5 today.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

15 mins in the second half, but you know what I was referring. 

I think they had 1 major chance in that 5 minute spell.

During which we still had chances too.

There was absolutely nothing fortunate about our win today, it should have been by more.

• Like 5
  • Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)
17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think they had 1 major chance in that 5 minute spell.

During which we still had chances too.

There was absolutely nothing fortunate about our win today, it should have been by more.

Read the full post I never said or suggested we were fortunate to win, we fully deserved the win and could have should have scored more, I pointed to a short spell of 15 mins were I indicated we rode our luck.  

17 minutes ago, BluebirdinExile said:

Thank you Boro for finally putting the final nail in McCarthy/Connor managerial coffin 

2nd manager this season to be sacked after playing us.....are we that bad? 😂

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MMC said:

Absolutely shocking to think we're a Hull goal away from finishing the weekend in the playoffs after how poor we've been this season...

Only a few truly decent sides in the league this season by the looks of it.  Everyone else is a bit hit and miss.  And we have only played three of the top ten I think?  Something like that anyway.

• Like 1

A good performance today. Payero, Ikpeazu and Bamba the pick.

Definitely seem better in the middle with Crooks and Payero. Both capable of getting close to double figures for goals this season.

Ikpeazu absolutely bullied their defense as well.

• Like 1