oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. šŸ‘ As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TheJew said:

A good performance today. Payero, Ikpeazu and Bamba the pick.

Definitely seem better in the middle with Crooks and Payero. Both capable of getting close to double figures for goals this season.

Shows how important some good bullying can be in personal developmentĀ šŸ™Œ

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Fickle fickle fickleĀ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Hard to argue against me being fickle given I was vocally calling for a change after Hull.Ā 

We've lost this season with better performances than against Peterborough.

We've also only beaten 3 poor teams, but I'm back on board right now, and I'm glad to be so. I like Warnock as a person, so even when it was going badly I wanted a change for results rather than because of who he is.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

At least Warnock has a future in HR training when he decides to pack football in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Iā€™m not getting carried away, again we have played better against a struggling Cardiff team.Ā 
Ā 

Im worried that we donā€™t seem to string passes consistently together but then when we do we seem to create clear cut chances. I wonder how good we would be if we did that more often.Ā 
Ā 

HappyĀ for Payero today, I really think heā€™s made our midfield a bit more dynamic and without Howson and McNair in there to slow it down we look better going forward.Ā 
Ā 

Tav is so wasteful. I wouldnā€™t want to drop him, but I think he thinks heā€™s better than he is and I canā€™t work out why he doesnā€™t play the obvious pass but then would moan at Uche for not squaring it to him.Ā 
Ā 

Uche was a handful all game and Iā€™m gutted he didnā€™t get a goal, another day his left footed curler goes in.Ā 
Ā 

We rode our luck and should have conceded but the luck has been with us the last two games so itā€™s about time.Ā 
Ā 

not getting carried away but canā€™t complain with three wins and clean sheets on the spin. Go team.Ā 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well as they say, some players need an arm round the shoulder, while others need a kick up the ***.Ā šŸ˜‰

Ā 

17 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Iā€™m not getting carried away, again we have played better against a struggling Cardiff team.Ā 
Ā 

Im worried that we donā€™t seem to string passes consistently together but then when we do we seem to create clear cut chances. I wonder how good we would be if we did that more often.Ā 
Ā 

HappyĀ for Payero today, I really think heā€™s made our midfield a bit more dynamic and without Howson and McNair in there to slow it down we look better going forward.Ā 
Ā 

Tav is so wasteful. I wouldnā€™t want to drop him, but I think he thinks heā€™s better than he is and I canā€™t work out why he doesnā€™t play the obvious pass but then would moan at Uche for not squaring it to him.Ā 
Ā 

Uche was a handful all game and Iā€™m gutted he didnā€™t get a goal, another day his left footed curler goes in.Ā 
Ā 

We rode our luck and should have conceded but the luck has been with us the last two games so itā€™s about time.Ā 
Ā 

not getting carried away but canā€™t complain with three wins and clean sheets on the spin. Go team.Ā 

Pretty much my thoughts.

Its been a good run of results, but then we have been fortunate to have played struggling teams.

While there are definite signs of improvement, Warnock hasn't suddenly transformed Boro into promotion contenders. We have some tougher games coming up and will likely get brought back to Earth with a bump.

That said, lets just enjoy this while it lasts.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

7 teams all on 21 points ouch!

Looks like being a typical scrap for the play-off places, all the way to the end. Would be nice if Boro are still in the mix come April, but theres a lot of football to be played between now and then.

• Like 1