oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

1 hour ago, DevKWat said:

QPR concede in the last minute, how on earth are we in the play offs 😂

Its hard to believe but i do feel rather dizzy this high up in the league. Think I’ll get a tattoo 😏

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

So 6th place in the table quite a climb of late.

Fulham, Bournemouth and WBA aside will happily state that we are as good as any other team in this league and can only get better!

Sod it laid my cards on the table Come on Boro!

Well done today lads. Bamba man of the match is the icing on the cake today. Mick McCarthy is out and our U23s manager takes the helm while we look for a new permanent manager.

Up into 6th then, you still want rid of Warnock?

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

Well done today lads. Bamba man of the match is the icing on the cake today. Mick McCarthy is out and our U23s manager takes the helm while we look for a new permanent manager.

Nobody will get carried away after 3 wins against 3 very out of form teams, think there’s an acceptance now that he won’t be going before the end of the season either way so may aswell support him 

2 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

TC on behalf of the forum I would like to thank you for your contributions toward our forum, it has been a real pleasure having you and some of your other Cardiff fans on and posting.

Would be good to see you pop in from time to time and gve us an unbiased opinion as to how Boro are doing.

With regards NW he seems to have adapted somewhat and in my mind he is welcome to carry on in the same vein!

Good luck to you and your fellow forum members moving ahead save when you visit The Riverside!👋

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Yes

• Angry 1
7 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Nobody will get carried away after 3 wins against 3 very out of form teams, think there’s an acceptance now that he won’t be going before the end of the season either way so may aswell support him 

Speak for yourself DK I am certainly getting carried away after all this has not happened for a while and also perhaps drinking some CS has helped🤢

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

There are huge questions over how many players get injured under his coaching (we have an entire back five out atm), strong evidence of a bullying culture among his staff, and lucky-dip in-game tactics. I accept we're in far better form than you (and much higher up the table), but we've endured some absolutely atrocious performances this season. With the talent in our ranks, it's been perplexing to watch us hoofing the ball to the opposition keeper time and again.

Warnock is leaving at some point this season, so we're basically marking time til then. Whenever he leaves, I don't think anyone on here will shed any tears, or feel as warmly towards him as you guys clearly do. If you want him back, we won't protest!

• Like 1

Pleased with the result! Some good performances all over but Payero, Sporar, Crooks and especially Bamba stood out for me, and it was good to see Lumley keep another clean sheet.

I’m still not convinced that we’ll finish the season where this squad should but you can’t argue with a winning team so I won’t! 

UTB