oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. πŸ‘ As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Posted Images

I have a horrible feeling Flint will get on the end of a corner today so my prediction is 1-1,

Watmore with the Boro goal,Β  I would take that today, At least it would keep the run going & hopefully a few of the walking wounded should be back soon. UTB

I’m wanting us to get the ball down and continue to play some football today. I fear we might bring ourselves down to Cardiff’s level and end up slapping balls up top.Β 
Β 

Kieffer Moore to score today is nailed on.Β 

Got a feeling we will 1-0 the absolute crap out of them leading to the usual nervy last 10 minsΒ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, MMC said:

Awful feeling Warnock sticks Uche up top and tries to go toe to toe with Cardiff for physicality.Β 

I think it's more likely Ikpeazu plays because Sporar isn't fully fit, to be honest.

• Like 1

If think we can beat their defence with guile rather than strength. Sporar isn't a push over either. Same team to start for me, keep theΒ winning team confidence growing.Β 

Also while they maybe bigger in defence they may not be as quick as our forwards, that's our advantage, why match them when we can use our advantage over them.Β 

26 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think it's more likely Ikpeazu plays because Sporar isn't fully fit, to be honest.

Ah *** didn't realise Sporar could be out. Opposite kind of player Flint and Morrison are comfortable with

Obvious time to play CardiffΒ  due to their well known troubles, my concern is that we will be overly cautious and defensive in our play.

Hope we go for an early goal so as to dictate the pace of the game though I know we are often not capable of that and killing games off

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rat catcher said:

Any win would be brilliant. Not been greedy, 0-2 would be make the weekend.

Agreed then to top it off watching England beat The West Indies in the T20 World Cup game later on

Also and I know others may not agree but we need to see Tav deliver in all aspects of his play.

Agree totally that he is our playmaker and we are better off with him in the formation but there is so much more to come from him........let today be that day

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Game day. Come on BORO. Good to see the Cardiff lads posting on here. Welcome lads πŸ‘

The average is going to take a real battering today Joe probably due to the earlykick off and all the late risers on the forum😐

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

The average is going to take a real battering today Joe probably due to the earlykick off and all the late risers on the forum😐

Only if we win! 600 plus following a defeat.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)