oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

10 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Tell you what, we'll begrudgingly let you have Bamba back if you take Warnock with him.

Whoa - hold your horses there!

We don't want to let them go just when they're getting good... 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. πŸ‘ As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

The average is going to take a real battering today Joe probably due to the earlykick off and all the late risers on the forum😐

I know it is still a bit early for the pantomime season (or maybe not considering Watmore's miss) but "Oh no it won't" πŸ™‚

21 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

The average is going to take a real battering today Joe probably due to the earlykick off and all the late risers on the forum😐

On the bright side, if Boro fail to get 3 points today, there will be a tsunami of "Warnock Out" posts and much disgruntlement (think I just made a new word).Β πŸ˜‰

Β 

2 minutes ago, ChipBarrington said:

I think Uches biggest strenght isnt even his strength. He is a foul magnet. Might not benefit us today in the land of the giants

So...he's basically our Jack Grealish? 😁

Β 

• Haha 1

Against Barnsley I advocated that it would be an ideal game for Ikpeazu how quickly my mind was changed, to be honest I simply do not "get it" with him playing unless as a last resort.

He just does not seem to suit Boro at the moment

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

More than happy for you to do that and good to see @BluebirdinExile and @TDA contributing, thank you lads.

Going to give credit to the Boro fans travelling today due to distance and time but also to ensuring they have their covid passports with them

Cheers @Downsouth πŸ‘

If you want to see what our fans are saying about this fixture and the mess Cardiff City are in at the moment, head on over to https://cardiffcityforum.com and fill your boots πŸ˜†

And if some of you want to join and say hello then please do feel free to do so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I like the fact he tries and I thinkΒ he would do well with Watmore buzzing around him or as a lone striker and 3 attack minded players behind him like

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Uche

JonesΒ  Β  WatmoreΒ  Β  Β  Β Tav

As we dont just knock balls over him or into the channels. You get a big man to make it stick, not get him to chase things.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Cheers @Downsouth πŸ‘

If you want to see what our fans are saying about this fixture and the mess Cardiff City are in at the moment, head on over to https://cardiffcityforum.com and fill your boots πŸ˜†

And if some of you want to join and say hello then please do feel free to do so.

God that's a weird forum to navigate if you're not a member!

13 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Cheers @Downsouth πŸ‘

Made an interesting visit TC (like to abbreviate others may think you are "Top Cat") some complimtenary comments about oneBoro and our members but give it long enough you might question a good bunch of people"πŸ™‚

Seems we do have a few of your members as members of this forumΒ 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

God that's a weird forum to navigate if you're not a member!

@The Colonel see what I meanπŸ˜†

His choice of words especially knowing the administrator of another forum is posting here can be questionable.

Now apologise DZπŸ˜„

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Cheers @Downsouth πŸ‘

Depends on how quickly you can authorise new members.

Maybe we could send DZ accrossπŸ™‚

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)