oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@The Colonel see what I mean😆

His choice of words especially knowing the administrator of another forum is posting here can be questionable.

Now apologise DZ😄

I'm actually happy to hear these sort of comments, I do wonder what people think of the place, if it's user-friendly etc

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

@The Colonel see what I mean😆

His choice of words especially knowing the administrator of another forum is posting here can be questionable.

Now apologise DZ😄

Haha I signed up purely so I didn't have to scroll up upon clicking on a thread to get to the first post!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Haha I signed up purely so I didn't have to scroll up upon clicking on a thread to get to the first post!

Ah yeah, we do kind of strong arm non-members to sign up I guess.

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Depends on how quickly you can authorise new members.

Maybe we could send DZ accross🙂

He is already a member and has even got a like!

Telling their forum to ignore me😝

• Haha 1

Exactly what I predicted yesterday, trying not to jinx but looks like Cardiff’s lineup is giving us a big advantage. Very happy to see Morrison Nelson and Moore on their bench 

Hopefully Sporar is actually 100% fit. Seen so many of our players pull up with muscle issues its unreal.

Looks like we're matching Cardiff in a 3-5-2... first goal so important today. Need to get their heads down and thinking 'here we go again.' 

Don't gift them anything! 

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

No Moore is abit of a surprise and Flint captain 😂

Tatical from MM wants his Captain to play a blinder against his old team!

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)