oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Exactly what I predicted yesterday, trying not to jinx but looks like Cardiff’s lineup is giving us a big advantage. Very happy to see Morrison Nelson and Moore on their bench 

Why is that mate? Can't say I know anything about Cardiff these days. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• No it was the majority of the fans at the time, you got to remember their chairman was Robert Maxwell who got his son to buy Oxford and use it against the league rules as a nursery club for Derby, and then buy at a massive discount lots of oxfords best players.  The justice came when Derby qualified for Europe only to get stopped due to the English ban
    • Surely every club, indeed every business, that goes into administration, costs the taxman  money? It used to be the law that HMRC was a preferred creditor and were entitled to all their money before ordinary creditors got paid. Government changed this as people complained it was unfair to other businesses. So any football club now going into administration will cost HMRC and us as taxpayers money. It’s only defrauding if they are misstating true assets in order to give taxman less that he is entitled to.  Is this happening? I’m sure they are manoeuvring to minimise the taxman’s take, but every administrator will do that and it doesn’t make it illegal in most cases.
    • and they only have one person to blame, Mel Morris yep ,there is.
    • How do I get my free CT? I promise I'll feed and walk him every day! 😁
    • you have to assign a value to a claim, Derby cheated and delayed punishment, that resulted in them finishing 1 pt above us. gibbo set out a proposal based on what may have happened if we finished 6th, the final figure is down to arbitration, but you have to start somehwere.   Also this claim pre-dates Derby going into administration, but once again Derby delayed addressing it.