oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

Well off to my lads now to watch the game so see you lot later, my input today is over for a while.

@The Colonel and all the other City fans thanks for your input today and the compliments regarding oneBoro forum, hopefully you maybe somewhat peeved later on!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Exactly what I predicted yesterday, trying not to jinx but looks like Cardiff’s lineup is giving us a big advantage. Very happy to see Morrison Nelson and Moore on their bench 

Why is that mate? Can't say I know anything about Cardiff these days. 

Watmore will hopefully run rings around their tired legs second half. Would expect Jones and Watmore on for Uche and Sporar for an attacking refresh then Siliki on and Crooks at CB when they shove the big subs on. 

Just now, BoroJake said:

Uche why did you not pass that ffs

Coz he’s not too bright 🤬

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)