oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Exactly what I predicted yesterday, trying not to jinx but looks like Cardiff’s lineup is giving us a big advantage. Very happy to see Morrison Nelson and Moore on their bench 

Why is that mate? Can't say I know anything about Cardiff these days. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• No point having rules and laws if they are not enforced. If you break a law then you got to accept the punishment that comes with it imo. Sometimes its harsher than you think is necessary, but the aim of the punishment is two fold, punish the wicked, deter those who would follow. If Derby get away with this then what’s to stop the other clubs doing the same thing. Get a tax bill for £28m which you have already spent on improving your squad or owners have banked secretly in some country you don’t really hear about. Decide Nah I’m not paying, go into administration at a time of your choosing so the points damage can be worked off easily, get 75% of your other debts written off, and off you go.
    • In my eyes it’s an American slang that translates to a person that I can’t construct a decent argument. 
    • If you agreed with the Mail article you've definitely got the wrong end of the stick mate, that article was a bunch of misinformed, emotional garbage.
    • Thanks.    Blimey where do you guys find time to read all this stuff?
    • Wouldn't mind that, I thought Connolly looked okay on Saturday.