oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

Well off to my lads now to watch the game so see you lot later, my input today is over for a while.

@The Colonel and all the other City fans thanks for your input today and the compliments regarding oneBoro forum, hopefully you maybe somewhat peeved later on!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Exactly what I predicted yesterday, trying not to jinx but looks like Cardiff’s lineup is giving us a big advantage. Very happy to see Morrison Nelson and Moore on their bench 

Why is that mate? Can't say I know anything about Cardiff these days. 

Watmore will hopefully run rings around their tired legs second half. Would expect Jones and Watmore on for Uche and Sporar for an attacking refresh then Siliki on and Crooks at CB when they shove the big subs on. 

Just now, BoroJake said:

Uche why did you not pass that ffs

Coz he’s not too bright 🤬

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I do have a sort of silent fear that Coburn might not make it under this manager, he has a lot of work to do. I get the feeling when Wilder came in, he started to raise tiny little doubts about him and now he's not even on the bench. The first game, he came on as a sub and looked quite out of place. He's got a lot of work to do if he wants to adapt his game to this style of play. Kavanagh, from what I've seen of him, seems more naturally capable of doing what Wilder has so far asked for from his forwards so might have a better chance of making it whilst he's the manager. Still feels like he's a long way away from the first team, though.
    • I'm disturbed by how much Wilder looks like Gene Hackman in a lot of those Photoshops!  
    • I always prefer to see an older keeper between the sticks. Besides having had more time to develop their technique and learn to read play, they tend to be more confident and able to command their boxes, work with the defence etc. I really would like to see Stojanovic given another chance. Failing that, bring in an experienced keeper in January...even if its just a loan deal.  
    • The lad only just turned 19 a few days ago. If he can get a good loan in january and also spend the whole of 22/23 at a decent club in League 1 or the Championship then it could really help his development.
    • Yep pretty sure you're right on that. I don't feel entirely comfortable either but I'm still a Dejan believer so I'm a little biased lol.