oneBoro Forum

Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Payero could nutmeg a mermaid

Hey there, thanks for letting me join. 👍 As @Downsouth mentioned, I run the Cardiff City Forum (I'd like to post the link to our match thread so you guys can see what's being said from our POV b

Bit of positive news Ref our fans 👏👏👏

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Cardiff vs Boro 0-2 (Sporar (pen), Payero)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Still my closest club and they do play a nice brand of football (most of the time). I'd like to pick and choose games as a neutral but you have to have a club card..... Shame. When I first moved here in '84 I lived about 800 yards from de Meer, their original ground. Went half a dozen times and then stopped going regularly as they were so superior to the oppo that they were invariably 3 up inside 20 to 25 minutes. At that point in a game it was as if an Armistice had been signed, if you don't try to catch up, we won't humiliate you. As a spectacle the game was over. I can get to Breukelen in about 25 minutes by car from Aalsmeer.
    • Sort of. He was identified by the recruitment team (Scott) and Warnock accepted after checking with his guy in France.
    • I think the EFL are holding back the money until the Admin have proved DCFC is going to fulfil its fixtures. Considering the Admin's job is to reduce the debt they don't seem to be selling many assets, Williams off to Chelsea will probably cover the golden ticket fund but actual debts they seem to be more intent on getting them dismissed than paying them.
    • Awful that it's proving necessary but fair play to the club for nipping it in the bud. I fully understand that we all love our clubs and being this close to losing mine, not for the first time in my lifetime (when Stuart Webb got a deal over the line with 10 minutes to spare) makes you realise quite how much of yourself is invested in the club you love., however, visiting fans trying to get into the home end to get close to the owner...... doesn't bear thinking about.