oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

If you can't afford the gamble of investing because of the lottery of the play-offs, then you probably can't afford the gamble of missing out on automatic promotion either.

Probably best not to gamble at all then.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Probably best not to gamble at all then.

Yeah?

That's my point.

If you can't justify it for reaching the play-offs then I don't think you can justify it for automatic promotion either.

Derby are a prime example of what happens if you keep trying and failing for promotion, and I'm sure their intention was automatic too.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah?

That's my point.

If you can't justify it for reaching the play-offs then I don't think you can justify it for automatic promotion either.

Derby are a prime example of what happens if you keep trying and failing for promotion, and I'm sure their intention was automatic too.

Yeah I thought that's what you were getting at 👍

30 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah?

That's my point.

Indeed works everytime when wooing an American billionairre!😉

Every club should be looking to improve their team at every opportunity. There’s not many teams in the world that don’t need to do that. We’ve got a lot of loans plugging gaps and plenty of areas of the first XI that need improving to make us an automatic promotion, challenging team.

1 minute ago, Humpty said:

Every club should be looking to improve their team at every opportunity. There’s not many teams in the world that don’t need to do that. We’ve got a lot of loans plugging gaps and plenty of areas of the first XI that need improving to make us an automatic promotion, challenging team.

Didn't you just say 'with what money'?

11 minutes ago, Humpty said:

In reference to buying an entire new team.

I think that was a tongue in cheek comment to you saying “Goalkeeper, left back, right back, centre forward and attackingmidfield are all positions i would be prioritising.”  

Nobody thinks we need to buy a whole new team😆

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I think that was a tongue in cheek comment to you saying “Goalkeeper, left back, right back, centre forward and attackingmidfield are all positions i would be prioritising.”  

Nobody thinks we need to buy a whole new team😆

nope...........    that's Newcastle

8 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

I expect us to be active and making more foreign young players signings tbh it's our new model. 

Targetting players from the middle east and the emirites to make us look tempting to another gazillionaire!

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Humpty said:

We always need reinforcements. We should be continually improving the first XI. Goalkeeper, left back, right back, centre forward and attacking midfield are all positions i would be prioritising. 

If that's your idea of prioritising, I'd hate to see your full list.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic