oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Yeah Warnock should be given minimum funds in January, frees and loans only. Not being stuck with his lampposts for another couple years 

I wouldn't give Warnock a penny, I'd tell him to go and find a loan signing rather than let him squander any money which I'm sure he'd do.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Warnock is aware of the limitations there'll be with it being his last transfer window.

He said so himself in the press conference that he's sure they'll want to focus more on signings for the future.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, TLF10 said:

NW confirmed in Jan he wants a big physical striker alongside Uche and Sporar.

Does that mean he doesn't consider Uche to be a big physical striker?  How bloody big is he looking for like?

Far easier to coach a team to play physically than it is to coach a team to play football.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Does that mean he doesn't consider Uche to be a big physical striker?  How bloody big is he looking for like?

Far easier to coach a team to play physically than it is to coach a team to play football.

He’s angling for Jan Koller to come out of retirement. 

4 hours ago, Changing Times said:

He said he always wanted one more in addition to Uche.

“Neil Warnock believes it was just an off day for too many individuals that cost Middlesbrough on Saturday, rather than a change of midfield dynamics.”

And obviously this about him putting Howson back in midfield on Saturday blaming the players and not his decisions once again, I’m so sick of him it’s untrue. 

"You have got to be careful. We looked at a couple of strikers before we signed Sporar who looked very good [on video], and yet Ronnie went to see them and wouldn’t recommend them."

I wonder how many good footballers we missed out because they weren't tall enough in person for Ronnie. 

Kieron Scott and Warnock both advocates of only making judgements on players when they’ve watched them live. That’s not going to go down well with certain elements of OneBoro…👀

6 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Kieron Scott and Warnock both advocates of only making judgements on players when they’ve watched them live. That’s not going to go down well with certain elements of OneBoro…👀

lets not start that *** again please.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

"You have got to be careful. We looked at a couple of strikers before we signed Sporar who looked very good [on video], and yet Ronnie went to see them and wouldn’t recommend them."

I wonder how many good footballers we missed out because they weren't tall enough in person for Ronnie. 

Ronnie strolls out 20 minutes into the first half (there was a long queue at the bar) and settles into his seat. As the half draws to a close, the young foreign lad he's been sent to scout is too busy making runs off the last man and has completely failed to 'get stuck in.'

Ronnie thinks he may have scored, but can't be certain as Kevin had just sent him a hilarious video on Facebook. A goal kick is punted at the lad, who loses out in the air to a goliath centre half.

Ronnie crumples his pie tin in his fist and drops it to the ground in disgust.

"I've seen enough," he sighs, heading for the car park to beat the traffic. 

• Haha 7
14 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I'd concentrate on getting TWO beasts at Centre back feed em raw steak... before anything else

2 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

I'd concentrate on getting TWO beasts at Centre back feed em raw steak... before anything else

3 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

SouthernSmoggi has got it... Goliath x 2 at the back...Fit the rest around em...and we go again 

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic