oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Will said:

They would be able to rejoin the team they were at. They also don't necessarily have to be added to our squad according to the EFL's covid rule update/notice.

They'd have been coming back anyway, wouldn't they?  Walker hardly plays at all, Wing is in and out.  Wing, at least, may as well be here showing Wilder what he can or can't do.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

They'd have been coming back anyway, wouldn't they?  Walker hardly plays at all, Wing is in and out.  Wing, at least, may as well be here showing Wilder what he can or can't do.

Wing and Walker maybe. Not sure on Spence and Burrell who are also rumoured.

4 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Sheff Wed might not want Wing back. Another place in the squad used up

My God, the thought of Wing standing around in a Wilder midfield 😬

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

My God, the thought of Wing standing around in a Wilder midfield 😬

Wilder/Sheff Utd were rumoured to want to sign Wing weren't they?

Look at the bright side you miserable buggers, we won't be short of boo boys for you all now 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic