oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, CambridgeBoro said:

Exclusive @ LAROMA24 : in the meeting between #TiagoPinto and Vigorelli there was also talk of Davide #Santon. On the full-back there is the interest of #Paok, # Karagümrük and #Middlesbrough

Be surprised if this is true!

His wife's a Geordie so maybe his agent has put his name to us rather than us asking about him?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Last time he started more than 11 league games in a season was 2013 with Newcastle... Never fulfilled his potential and in his 30s now... Can't see it, though he does cover both wing back roles

Wow that’s pretty brutal, I imagine a lot of that is down to injuries. Don’t have a clue what wages etc. we’d pay but I still think quality wise he’d be head and shoulders above most in this league. Would be nice having him as the left wing back. 

It’s one of those links, that’s so random it would be weird for it not to have some truth to it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mendieta420 said:

he had complications with a hernia operation, missed preseason and picked up injuries.. it doesnt have to be a huge conspiracy.

I don't think it's a conspiracy theory just a genuine concern for the Players physical and mental health and the coincidence that the two issues aligned at the same point in time.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

UPDATE - IGNORE - its only if you click midfield profile.  His defender one works!

On the Boro first team squad there is now no picture of McNair and when you click him you get an error.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/player/165

interesting that they've also changed his name from Patrick to Paddy on there too, wonder if he had a word and said he prefers Paddy!

42 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Maybe Neil Taylor is going elsewhere after all… 🤔 

Possibly. But I'd guess any links to other LBs are just from when we've put feelers out previously, perhaps before Taylor came in, or when we didn't know how his fitness would hold up.

I'd still be very surprised if Taylor didn't sign an extension.

• Like 1

No announcement on Taylor yet. Has me a bit worried, was Wilder asked in press conference on update?

Maybe isolating and can’t get done? But I’ll be a little worried if he’s not in squad tomorrow. Was the deal set to expire 15th?

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic