oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

1 hour ago, Leesider said:

I wonder if there is a place in the squad for Uche. Doubtful it seems but i would be gutted to see him leave. If Salah scored that goal today,Sky would be showing it for weeks.Brilliant from the big man. He will be a great signing for somebody but i cant see him getting many minutes for us ahead of Sporar,Balagun,Connolly or Watmore

I really like Uche but he just is not a Wilder player whatsoever. He has almost negative mobility off the ball - I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player make moving look so difficult. Think it’s one of those where best thing for all parties is for him to move on. If that game was his last contribution then it’s some way to go out…

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Uche's got great feet has a good long range shot and great hold up play but he runs like he's in treacle and gets gassed easily... 

Just don't think he will work in a Wilder system but he's definitely a Championship standard player in my eyes. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, JonnyMFC said:

I think of Lumley as the type of keeper that will stop you dropping points, but not the type that will win you them......if that makes sense!

Well he tried his best to throw it away today in the space of about 5 minutes

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, notjade said:

Well he tried his best to throw it away today in the space of about 5 minutes

I think the fact he tried his best and didnt do a very good just about sums him up then 😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Uche's got great feet has a good long range shot and great hold up play but he runs like he's in treacle and gets gassed easily... 

That's why hes a great cheap squad player if we need something different for 10-20 minutes. No one else in the squad holds the ball or is as powerful as him.

• Like 4
  • Smogzilla changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - Will Boro agree a fee for Mcgree?
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic