oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Wallace has signed a pre contract agreement with Besiktas. 

Little known fact, we tried to sign him alongside Saville. But instead paid what we offered for both and just took Savile. 

Don’t think he’s signed it sky sports jumped the gun with it. 

• Like 3

Just been reading  the Celtic boss called him into the Aussie said when he was in charge also  talked him up numerous times , my mates a Celtic fan says they seen pretty confident he’ll go there. Hopefully we can get the deal over the line 🤞🤞

• Like 1

2 million is roughly what we are on the hook for with Siliki isn't it?

Wilder's proven he can convince Prem players to join our project in Connolly and Balogun I wouldn't doubt him convincing an MLS player.

2 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Yeah, Gary Rowett said that they’re open to selling him because the club don’t want to lose Wallace on a free. 

Makes sense for them really. I can’t see them finishing in the playoffs and I reckon they could probably get a couple mil for him now even with his contract running down.

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Where does McGree fit into our team?  Let's say we get Balogun and him in.  What's our starting 11?

Lumley

Dijksteel - fry- McNair 

Jones-howson-crooks-Tav-Taylor/bola

Sporar-balogun 

• Like 1

I’d say that the signings in the middle would maybe be more in line with next season in mind. 

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Lumley

Dijksteel - fry- McNair 

Jones-howson-crooks-Tav-Taylor/bola

Sporar-balogun 

Do you think that the midfielders linked this window are a next season replacement for Howson and Tav? But again, where does Payero fit into this? It’s interesting to try and see what our strongest 11 would be, but again, we haven’t really been blessed with having a strong bench since the days of AK

5 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Where does McGree fit into our team?  Let's say we get Balogun and him in.  What's our starting 11?

I reckon he’s being brought in as someone with similar attributes to tav who can provide competition.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic