oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Hewie said:

I’ve just had a message to say mcgree to Celtic is a go. Apparently a lot more money than we offered. Probably helps that Ange is manager over there as well.

I don’t actually know anything about him to be honest so not so bothered. Wonder if that’s why we moved for Boyd-Munce. Rather have O’Riley to be honest if we could get him. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Well, I hope he enjoys his two big games a season, where he gets beat in both!

Celtic play rangers 4 times a season in the league most years, plus often in the cup. 

Pretty judgemental about a league you clearly don't know much about. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Agree with the above, I’d move for O’Riley now. With that being said I’m not sure how easy that deal might be. He’s been their standout player and they’ll be desperate not to lose him, especially in January. I just get the feeling that this could very easily turn into a bidding war between us and a few others.

You’d also imagine that if the Swansea interest is genuine his preference could well be to link up with Russell Martin again.

Just now, JTG said:

Agree with the above, I’d move for O’Riley now. With that being said I’m not sure how easy that deal might be. He’s been their standout player and they’ll be desperate not to lose him, especially in January. I just get the feeling that this could very easily turn into a bidding war between us and a few others.

You’d also imagine that if the Swansea interest is genuine his preference could well be to link up with Russell Martin again.

I reckon he’ll go to swansea

6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I reckon he’ll go to swansea

Wouldn’t surprise me mate. Suppose we’d have to hope that being 10 places higher than them in the table it might give us some sway.

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Ok rephrase, players from the Scottish league. I can’t hide the fact I know nothing about the player so really shouldn’t be saying to much.  

Also never played in the Scottish League. You've had a mare here

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I had assumed which is a cardinal sin but thank the lord for people like you for pointing out the obvious.. 😂

24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:
25 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Ok rephrase, players from the Scottish league. I can’t hide the fact I know nothing about the player so really shouldn’t be saying to much.  

In his defence, I think he's talking about the link to Jack Simpson. 

But that doesn't really hold water either, because Simpson has played far more in the English league for Bournemouth than  he has in the 11 months he's been at Rangers.

18 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

baloguns move may be delayed a bit then

I think the delay has already happened to be honest.

I would imagine everything has been lined up and he probably would have come in for the Mansfield game had he not tested positive.

Hopefully he is clear to sign in time for the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic