oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

3 hours ago, Humpty said:

We're in with a genuine chance of finishing in and winning the play offs. How many times can we say that's been the case over the last 10 years? These risks are worth taking when we're in this situation.

Genuine chance of the play-offs at this stage of the season? I reckon 7 times in the last 10 years, including this season.

Edit.

8 times in the last 10 championship seasons.

Edited by Bosco's Tuft
  • Like 2
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Can’t find where Romano said this himself but could be from any of his articles. English Left footed CB

It’s Panzo not Pazo ( I know it wasn’t you who said Pazo)

11 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Can’t find where Romano said this himself but could be from any of his articles. English Left footed CB

They paid a fair bit for him 18 months ago 3,5 mil euros. Played a lot of games in his first season in Ligue 1 but they we relegated and he's been completely out mainly due to an injury from the start of the season. Has only played 3 cup games. Hard to tell whether he is any good. Loan with a view to buy perhaps?

Does anybody else find it strange the number of centre backs we’re being linked with. I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s a priority position, much rather we looked at bringing in a solid gk. I guess it might be because we’re looking to move Hall on.

23 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Left footed CB who can play LB? I've seen enough, sign him up

3 minutes ago, JTG said:

Does anybody else find it strange the number of centre backs we’re being linked with. I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s a priority position, much rather we looked at bringing in a solid gk. I guess it might be because we’re looking to move Hall on.

For me it looks like we want it too look like this 

LCB 

McNair 

new signing 

CH

fry

bamba 

RCB

Dijksteel

Peltier 

and Wood as someone who can cover in a total emergency.

Grant Hall will surely leave 

14 minutes ago, Borodane said:

They paid a fair bit for him 18 months ago 3,5 mil euros. Played a lot of games in his first season in Ligue 1 but they we relegated and he's been completely out mainly due to an injury from the start of the season. Has only played 3 cup games. Hard to tell whether he is any good. Loan with a view to buy perhaps?

How many players are we allowed to loan? Surely we have reached our quota?

Grant Hall will leave because he's absolutely terrible.

It's clear he wants a natural left-footed CB who can probably cover the LWB role while Bola is out injured and so we aren't reliant on Taylor or having to play someone out of position.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic