oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

I guess we're only mentioned because of last years accounts? we only actually get one mention in the body of the article and it's very vague:

Middlesbrough and Stoke are also expected to face severe scrutiny as the Football League enters the next 12 months of its three year "Profit and Sustainability" cycle.

5 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Seen the Telegraph piece today about Boro and Stoke being under sever scrutiny over FFP now. Bristol City facing a points deduction too

Its understandable, but I really dont think that SG is daft enough to throw stones from his glass house!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, JonnyMFC said:

Its understandable, but I really dont think that SG is daft enough to throw stones from his glass house!

Can you imagine the Derby fans' response if we do get tripped up by FFP?

(Don't think we will, but the gloating would be incalculable).

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Can you imagine the Derby fans' response if we do get tripped up by FFP?

(Don't think we will, but the gloating would be incalculable).

And would be totally deserved, but I would be astonished if we’re even close to any sort of trouble the way Gibson has gone after Derby 

• Like 1

With Stoke, I'm not an accountant or even good with maths, but there's a poster on FMTTM who is adamant that they've cheated the system by dumping all of their players values in one season to circumvent FFP after the huge sums they've spent in recent years.

• Wow 1
4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

All clubs are (or should be) under scrutiny of FFP. Seems like a pretty nothing comment to me.

I was just highlighting what i'd seen is all. I would imagine we do have to try and balance the books in some capacity. 

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

I was just highlighting what i'd seen is all. I would imagine we do have to try and balance the books in some capacity. 

Wasn't a go at you, mate. Just the article itself seems to have plucked us out to say something that applies to all clubs without really saying what that is. Poor form from them.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Wasn't a go at you, mate. Just the article itself seems to have plucked us out to say something that applies to all clubs without really saying what that is. Poor form from them.

I bet Derby fans are wanking themselves off over the headline without actually reading it though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

With Stoke, I'm not an accountant or even good with maths, but there's a poster on FMTTM who is adamant that they've cheated the system by dumping all of their players values in one season to circumvent FFP after the huge sums they've spent in recent years.

I'm not sure what this means, do you have a link?

If it's the amortisation of players values they have changed then that is exactly what Derby have just been deducted 9 points for so good luck to them.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic