oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Saw some rumours United are gonna loan out Henderson, would anyone want him here and is there any chance especially with Wilder at manager?

Do I want Joe Lumley or a GK who is widely regarded as having the potential to become England no.1 when he becomes a no.1 at club level? 

Its a tough one so can I sleep on it mate and I will get back to you?

I would be totally buzzing if we got him.

6 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

Saw some rumours United are gonna loan out Henderson, would anyone want him here and is there any chance especially with Wilder at manager?

Rangnik has already told him he’s not leaving. 

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Anyone who wouldn't want him needs to give their head a shake.
As to your second question...you never know with this league...you never know.

This does read like a hint 😉 , I won’t get too excited as I get excited over any transfer news but Henderson would be the perfect icing on the cake for this window

1 minute ago, Riverside94 said:

Heard something?

No mate, just think stranger things have happened. 

If he IS going out on loan, there's not many PL teams that need a GK right now, we do, CW has a history with him...I just think that the chance of it happening is not 0, put it that way. 

(don't get me wrong, I don't think it's likely!)

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

No mate, just think stranger things have happened. 

If he IS going out on loan, there's not many PL teams that need a GK right now, we do, CW has a history with him...I just think that the chance of it happening is not 0, put it that way. 

(don't get me wrong, I don't think it's likely!)

Got a bit excited there! I don’t think there’s any chance whatsoever that’s why I asked if you’d heard something.

Pretty sure Henderson is reported to be on 120k/wk so no chance with them wages. Also as mentioned above Rangnick has rejected a transfer request and told him he won’t be leaving this month.

Are we modelling ourselves on the Brentford plan do you think in that we now have on paper a team that can attack at will over the full 90 minutes?

Is this plan what Boro and Wilder probably wanted?

20 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink Army said:

No chance.

7 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Are we modelling ourselves on the Brentford plan do you think in that we now have on paper a team that can attack at will over the full 90 minutes?

Is this plan what Boro and Wilder probably wanted?

I think any club in this league would be daft to not want to adopt the Brentford blueprint. Attractive brand of football and a clear transfer policy. Yes they’re a selling club, but they always get top dollar for their players and they reinvest well.

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic