oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The funnier one was him getting booked for whipping his top off to celebrate a goal that was disallowed!

I hope we successfully appealed the awarding of the card, if they can take away his goal they can take away his card 😅

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

Just now, Naisby said:

I hope we successfully appealed the awarding of the card, if they can take away his goal they can take away his card 😅

You can't take away the card, all players know fine well you can't remove your top without good reason and the refs simply have to card for it.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You can't take away the card, all players know fine well you can't remove your top without good reason and the refs simply have to card for it.

That’s when you start splitting hairs between the letters of the law and the spirit of the law.😅

In regards to Wood think it’s just an extra body that doesn’t need to be in the registered squad because of his age. 

plus manager wants to see him and work with him up close. Get him ready and see if he can use him next season or if we need to get another player in the summer instead and give Wood a loan back out next season.

• Like 1
Just now, CanadianBoro said:

Isn't there already a video out of him training and signing his contract? Id say its done. 

This is payeros schtick now, the troll itk, just ignore him it's okay.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

This is payeros schtick now, the troll itk, just ignore him it's okay.

It's what 13 year olds do, they don't have a consistent social persona, one week trying to be funny, the next trying to be factual and successful at neither.

Just now, Pork Slops said:

Ignore list as in imagine its not there or you can apply a filter?

There's a link in your user control panel to ignore people, you just pop their username in. You'll still see their posts if someone quotes them, though.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

There's a link in your user control panel to ignore people, you just pop their username in. You'll still see their posts if someone quotes them, though.

Is this why nobody talks to me? 😭😭

• Haha 7
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic