oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

4 minutes ago, macapes said:

Real shame Warnock didn't get to sign up more players that we'd now be trying to get rid of.

Yeah we wouldn’t want players like Watmore and Crooks. 

14 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

twitter rumours, and journalists guesses don't count as facts

Do you have a link to the facts? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

www.mfc.co.uk/admin/accounts/players/wages/Senior Squad 2122.xls

Unfortunately I don't have the password

• Haha 2

Payero in the small time we've seen to me seemed like our highest level player technically. Opened up his body and took smarter first touches and played a lot more clinical balls than anyone we had. Don't think it was a conincidence that Sporar started looking brighter when Payero played, Both were on different wave length to everybody else. Still had holes but i think he would be a stand out player at this level with 6 months of solid time in him.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Brunners said:

How much do you think we're paying these guys, jesus christ man. It won't be anywhere near 100k a week for those 4 players.

I'd give Taylor 50k per week just so we don't need to pick Peltier at left wing back again.

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Cherry pick much?  Crooks has been decent, Watmore has had moments but is not consistent enough.

Off the top of my head - Akpom, Hall, Morsy, Bettenelli, Lumley, Daniels, Olusanya, Ameobi, Archer, Mendez Laing.  I'll even add Bamba and Peltier as we should never sign 35 year old defenders.

8 minutes ago, macapes said:

Cherry pick much?  Crooks has been decent, Watmore has had moments but is not consistent enough.

Off the top of my head - Akpom, Hall, Morsy, Bettenelli, Lumley, Daniels, Olusanya, Ameobi, Archer, Mendez Laing.  I'll even add Bamba and Peltier as we should never sign 35 year old defenders.

Bamba and Peltier have been really good for us for small wages and no transfer fee. Not only that but the experience and influence in the dressing room will be very important you can't buy that. Lumley is also a good signing for nothing and has potential to improve. Only really akpom out of all of them that was a total waste of money. I'm no warnock fan but his signings weren't the issue it was his tactics and loud mouth. 

• Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic