oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lumley?

The one and only time I'll be itk- Lad fell out with Gardner and bowyer after they got him to sign a new deal with the promise of first team opportunity and they never followed through.  Giv

Thing that’s *** me off with this Tav talk is the disrespect from our fans on social media and forums, more so social media but I have seen comments today like ‘ I will drive him there’ in regards to

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Brisbrough said:

Just read this on Facebook and saw a photo of him after the game, played the full 90 apparently 

With Alan knill being part of the Welsh set up he would of known the ability/fitness of Taylor. He's quite useful and has played left and right back for Wales.

2 hours ago, Brisbrough said:

Just read this on Facebook and saw a photo of him after the game, played the full 90 apparently 

Could not stick photo up on here could you please mate?

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Woah. Would be a cracking signing, that

Who knows. Hasn’t played much senior football. Just hope it’s not going to hinder coburns progress. 

3 hours ago, Borodane said:

Who knows. Hasn’t played much senior football. Just hope it’s not going to hinder coburns progress. 

I follow Arsenal U23 and he's a serious prospect, far too good for the current level he's playing at. Think Akpom but much better.

10 goals in 8 appearances in PL2 this season, alongside two appearances for the first team.

Coincidentally, he's managed by the same agency as Akpom which could work in our favour or go against us!

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar
  • Downsouth changed the title to The January Transfer Window thread 2022 - That's all folks!
  • Downsouth locked this topic